Major Jaswant Singh Bhardwaj, Major in Indian Army has a very reputed place in the Army amongst all of the Soldiers. He is a person who respects his Country a lot. Sir Jaswant Singh Bhardwaj hosted Independence parade day in 2010-11, 2011-2012. He is a very kind person with a vision to educate each student a lesson of Indian Army. That is why, he started Mother Pride Academy in Vaishali Nagar. He started the academy long time back with a vision of teaching the students Defence services and and make them serve nation. At present his only goal is to make his students a part of Indian Army and provide them good ethics. If you are also an admirer of joining Indian Army, join Mother Pride now!
Mothers pride Academy is the leading institute Which provides entrance exam coaching for Sainik school , Military School and Rimc for both Boys and Girls(Sainikschool).
Proper boarding SCHOOL+HOSTEL+COACHING. We cater the students from across the india both Boys and Girls.
The objectives of our school are as follows.
1. To give education to all irrespective of caste, creed and colour in an atmosphere of purity, efficiency, and discipline with special stress on character building.
2. To import value based education through cultural activities, co-curricular activities, games and sports.
3. To activate academic excellence through a team of dedicated teachers.
4. To develop integrity and character in children.
5. To create awareness among students to maintain environmental purity and ecological harmony.
6. To develop qualities of a good human being like respect for the parents and elders, honesty, truthfulness etc.
7. To provide to the country a future generation in excellent qualities of character.
Rashtriya Military School Admission and Eligibility Criteria
1. Class VI - Only boys aged between 10-12 years as on 31 March 2020 (born between 01 April 2008 to 31 March 2010, both days inclusive) are eligible.
2. Class IX - Only boys aged between 13-15 years as on 31 March 2020 (born between 01 April 2005 to 31 March 2007, both days inclusive) are eligible.
3. Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of personnel Killed in Action
4. Education for Class VI: No previous education qualification is mandatory
5. For Class IX: Candidate should have passed Class VIII from a govt/recognized school before the date of admission to Rashtriya Military School. Students studying in Class VIII are also eligible to appear in the entrance test for class IX.
Medical: Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam at Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services prior to admission and only those found medically fit will be offered admission.
Entrance Exam Pattern
The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Class VI & IX will be held on 22nd December 2019 (Sunday). The exam will be based on automated OMR.
Class VI: It will be of class V standard in subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics & English.
Class IX: It will be of class VIII standard in subjects of English, Hindi, Social Science, Mathematics & Science.