Our Online Classes Features
- We Provide In Online Classes
- PTM Once In A Month
- Teachers Connectivity for doubt Clearance
- Study Material
- Test Series
- 4 Hours Live Classes
- Online Examination
- Mock Test
Sainik School Coaching in Tiruvendrum
Sainik School Coaching in Kaniyapuram was founded in the year 1962 and is located in the city of Kerala, India. In the block of Thiruvananthapuram district, in the Kazhakkuttom area. The pincode for this area is 695615.
The school is supervised by the Central Government and provides education at the Upper Primary, Secondary, and High Secondary (6-12) levels.
The school is co-educational and the medium of teaching is English. For intermediate and high secondary education, the Sainik School Coaching in Kaniyapuram School is connected with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
It is situated in a city. It is block of Kerala’s THIRUVANANTHAPURAM district. The school has grades ranging from 1 to 5. The school is co-educational and has a pre-primary department connected. The school is of a Not Applicable type and does not operate as a shift-school. The school’s medium of teaching is Malayalam. This school may be reached through an all-weather road. In this school year, the academic year begins in April.
The school is housed in a private structure. There are seven classrooms available for education. The classrooms are all in fine working order. There are two more rooms available for non-teaching activity. The Headmaster/Teacher has his or her own quarters at the Sainik School Coaching in Kaniyapuram
Why should you choose us?
- The Pucca border wall surrounds the school. Electricity is available at the school. The school’s drinking water comes from the tap and is safe to drink. The school has one boys toilet that is in good working order. There is one girl’s toilet, which is fully working. There is a playground at the school. There is a library at the school, which includes 800 volumes. For impaired students to attend classes, the school does not require a ramp. The school has two fully working computers for use in teaching and learning. The school lacks a computer-assisted learning lab. The school provides and prepares the mid-day lunch on school grounds.
- Every year, cadets are picked and dispatched to Suriyan Mountain, Idli Mountain, and the Sainik Schools Society’s adventure camps for rock climbing training. Various additional activities, such as parasailing, cycling expeditions, kayaking, and trekking, are also planned to create an adventurous spirit among the cadets.
- From Class VI to XII, our cadets get NCC training, which teaches them to be disciplined, honest, patriotic, secular, and committed to the national cause, regardless of caste, creed, or language. NCC Junior and Senior Wings have their own unit at the school.
- All Sainik Schools have an infirmary, according to MIR. The students’ ailments/medical situations are attended to by a resident Medical Officer, who is accompanied by a fully certified Nursing Assistant. Medical Officers also perform routine medical examinations. Serious illnesses are sent to a specialist or a general hospital for care.
- Games and sports are an important element of the school curriculum because they help cadets stay physically healthy and emotionally strong. In games and sports like hockey, football, basketball, volleyball, cross country, and athletics, regular training is provided. Cadets are trained in a variety of activities and sports by members of the Army Physical Training Corps and coaches from the Sports Authority of India.