ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT 2021
Our Online Classes Features
- 4 Hours Live Classes
- Teachers Connectivity for doubt Clearance
- Study Material
- Test Series
- Mock Test
- Online Examination
- PTM Once In A Month
Sainik School Coaching in Thrissur
The Sainik School Coaching in Thrissur is the best in class academy to get admission in the finest Coaching for Defence Academies in India.
To provide a quality education to the children of the rural masses, as well as to develop traits of body, intellect, and character that would help young boys and girls to become decent and valuable citizens, as well as to serve as a feeder to the National Defense Academy.
The Mission The school was founded with the goal of bringing public school education to the ordinary man’s doorstep and sending as many of its cadets as possible to the National Defence Academy. By giving quality education to the youngsters, the School is undoubtedly performing a laudable service to the nation. It enables boys and girls to pursue distinguished careers as officers in the nation’s armed forces and other prestigious professions. The school places a strong emphasis on the cadets’ overall development so that they continually try to meet their parents’ and the nation’s expectations. The mind of a kid is one of God’s most amazing creations, and it has to be nurtured and developed properly.
Sainik and Military School Admission Procedures
Criteria for Age
Boys and girls can apply for admission to Sainik School. For admission to classes VI & IX (Boys) and class VI (Girls), an entrance examination is administered (Girls). Students who are 10-12 years old or 13-15 years old on July 1st of the year in which admission is requested are eligible to sit the examination. The boys must be in class VIII at a recognised school to be admitted to class IX. Only in classes VI and IX are admissions made rigorously in order of merit.
Bijapur (Karnataka), Chandrapur (Maharashtra), Ghorakal (Uttrakhand), Kalikiri (Andhra Pradesh), Kodagu (Karnataka), Kittur Rani Sainik School, and UP Sainik School are among the schools for girls.
Female students will be admitted to Sainik School in the academic year 2022-2023.
Admissions will be phased in beginning with the following academic session (2022-2023). The government has asked all competent agencies to ensure the provision of essential facilities as well as sufficient female personnel in Sainik school to ensure the seamless execution of this instruction. This decision is in accordance with the government’s goal of achieving gender equality, greater inclusion, and allowing more women to serve in the armed services. It also reinforces the mantra “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao.”
The following are the goals of our Sainik School Coaching in Thrissur:
1. To provide education to all people, regardless of caste, creed, or colour, in an environment of purity, efficiency, and discipline, with a focus on character development.
2. To include value-based education into cultural events, extracurricular activities, games, and sports.
3. To mobilise academic greatness through a group of committed educators.
4. To instil in youngsters a sense of morality and character.
5. To raise student knowledge of the need of environmental purity and ecological balance.
6. To cultivate positive human values such as respect for parents and elders, honesty, and integrity, among others.
7. To give the country with a future generation with strong character attributes.